Got a question at Elechomes? We've got the answers.
Q1: Do you ship internationally?
A: At the moment, we could only ship to the US. For more details and shipping costs, please go to ''Shipping Methods'' at the bottom of the page.
Q2: Can I fill out an address outside of my country of residence?
A: Sorry, you can't. Elechomes Store will identify your country according to your IP address, and lock it in the Country Select Box in the shipping address.
Note: please exit your VPN application before you make a purchase, otherwise you may not be able to fill out the correct address.
Q3: Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
A: You may change or cancel your order as long as your order hasn't processed or shipped. To change or cancel order, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
You can’t change or cancel an already-processed order, but you can return the item(s) you don’t want in 30 days.
Q4: How can I change my shipping address?
A: There are 3 situations:
1. If you want to change your address but can't change it for an unpaid order, please cancel it and place a new order with your correct address.
2. If your order is already paid and not shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Any changes in other places (like PayPal) will not take effect.
3. If your order has been locked for processing by the Dispatch Team or completed, we are unable to amend the shipping address.
Q5: Why did my payment/purchase fail?
A: The common reasons for Payment Failure:
1. Not compatible with your default browser. Please use regular browsers to try again (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.)
2. Incorrect card details or the card has expired.
3. Insufficient funds on your card or in your PayPal account.