P1801 Air Purifier with 4 Stage Filtration
- Customized air purifiers for home: exclusive bulb button, one key to turn off the air quality indicator and other bright lights, enjoy a perfect sleep without the influence of lights.
- 4-Stage filtration for max cleaning: H13 true HEPA has higher filtration efficiency, which can capture 99.97% of molecular as small as 0.3 microns.
- Clean air all-around: aerodynamic design, double air inlets, and large air outlets on both sides. Up to CADR 130m³/h can cover a max area of 269 sq.ft in 1 hour and can clean 135 sq.ft of space in 30 minutes.
- Intelligent automatic mode: thanks to the most advanced smart sensor, the air cleaner knows when the air quality is poor and automatically runs the highest fan speed and emits red light.
- Efficiency-saving & easy to use: the rated power is only 40W, even if it is used 24 hours a day, there is almost no energy consumption and high cost.
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 6.9 x 11.4 inches||Item model number||P1081|
|Item Weight||8.78 pounds||Volume||28004 cubic centimeters|
|Applicable Area||269 sq.ft||CADR||220m3/H|
|Wind Speed||3||Min Noise||22dB|
|Filter Change Indicators||Yes||Sleep Mode||Yes|
|Sensor Type||Dust Sensor||Timer||Yes|
|Green Labels||ETL, FCC, CARB||Warranty||18-months from date of purchase|
VERY Nice!Chelsea Furrey Reviewed in the United States onI like the fact that, with the color light on, this product tells you the air quality. Red is bad, yellow is ok and green is good. It's pretty quiet too.
Great purifierJason Reviewed in the United States onI bought two of these and love them. I like the colored leds that let you know the air quality in the room.
Quality Life saver!Jennifer L. Reviewed in the United States onExtremely happy with this purchase! With the hazardous conditions in the PNW as a result of the fires we definitely needed an air purifier since it was getting very difficult to breathe. This machine definitely did its job! We keep this on at night and really like the night light setting. I was also considering buying a white noise machine but didn't need to since this purifier makes a consistent fan noise that really helps with sleep. The auto setting was also very handy since the purifier increased the mode on its own a couple of days ago when the air quality got worse, so that means that the machine is definitely doing its job detecting and filtering! We have this for a studio apartment and it's absolutely adequate. Highly recommend!!
Worth the moneyLiza Reviewed in the United States onGot this product to clean the air for my newborn daughter during the wildfires in our area. Worked great!
Bought this while Oregon was up in flamesSuzette Marie Reviewed in the United States onI bought this while dealing with the massive fires on the west coast. Our air quality was toxic and OFF THE CHARTS (500+ AQI). This little guy made it possible to breath at night. I kept it in my bedroom with the door shut and kept my cat in there during the worst of it. If it can keep up during a natural disaster that turned our skies RED, blocked out the sun, and filled the whole west coast with nasty smoke it can easily keep up with daily life. Highly recommend!
Quiet, easy to useEricaD Reviewed in the United States onSuper quiet, easy to set up, easy to use. I like the different colors to show the air quality. The child lock is extremely helpful. Our area had the worst air quality in the world for several days due to massive wild fires and this made a massive difference in our house!
One thing i didnt find, was a part number for a replacement filter which would be very helpful to know!
Good air purifierSerg Reviewed in the United States onPretty good air purifier. It's quite silent. Quality air checking is quite useful feature.
Small, effective and quietJackie Reviewed in the United States onWorks well. Love how quiet the lowest fan speed is!
Works good for a master suite bedroom.K.L. I. Reviewed in the United States onIt’s quite!
Cleared forest fire smokeCristabel Hazel King Reviewed in the United States onI purchased two of these one for my home and one for my mother’s home during the smoke from the fires blowing towards Seattle. It took two days of running these air purifiers nonstop for the light to go from red to green. After the light was green our homes were smoke-free, meanwhile the smoke continued to filled our city for about 5 more days.