- Your time-saver: the food processor allows food prep in seconds with a simple button press.
- Over-temperature protection: this electric food chopper will automatically stop work to enable itself to be cooled down sufficiently in high-temperature conditions.
- 2L BPA-free glass bowl: 8-cup large capacity meets both daily needs and family gatherings.
- Very strong and durable: 300 watt powerful motor drives the double-layer 4 detachable stainless steel blades to chop, grind or shred ingredients quickly.
|Product Dimensions||8.74*7.28*10.24 inches||Power||300W|
|Item Weight||5.59 pounds||Operating Mode||Button|
Cut meat, fruits, onions, garlic and vegetables, mixed jam
|Key Features||8-cup Large Capacity and 4 Detachable Blades; Low-noise Technology|
|Material||2L Glass Bowl ( BPA Free) + Stainless Steel Blades||Detachable Available||Yes|
BestAmazon CustomerI liked everything about it. One of the best food processor I ever had. Worth the money. Easy to clean easy to use....
Love itDelma BurnsI have a larger food processor but wanted something smaller. I love this one. Great for smaller portions. Put in dried mushrooms and took no time to make into powder for soups and other meals I make
great productAllaperfect fit for my kitchen. i like it!
love itoiseauthis is the best processor I ever used.
Great productkpsDoes a great job chopping salad. Easy to use, easy to clean.
Love.fgalmicheI bought this in Dec 2020, and I've been using it constantly for making dessert batter, veggie burger mix, salad dressing, and all kinds of other things that I am too lazy to put in my Vitamix (and also would prefer not to pulverize). The blades are quite strong, and I have no problem processing a blender bowl full of things like hard nuts and unsoftened medjool dates. The blender is not loud and has a very smooth feeling while blending even tough things. The double blades helps keep things moving along, and I rarely have to open the lid to shift contents around to get things unstuck or to add more liquid. I wish I would have thought of going glass ages ago. So much more durable than my past plastic tubs that all ended up cracking. I can safely put all of the parts of this blender (except the top electric part) in the dishwasher. Anyway, totally worth.
Efficient Food ProcessorcherieGreat processor that is easy to clean and at a great affordable price, Arrived fast and I love the glass bowl. Works well with minimal effort.
Easy to useMineI like that it has 4 blades and the glass bowl.
Love itGAYNELL GABRIELEasy to use and clean is a breeze I wish I could afford to buy one for all the cooks in my family
So easy to use and it's glassMary MaryI like this food processor so much I bought another one as a gift for a friend. I can mix up apple fritters in it and use it like a bowl. And I also made black bean brownies in it and it worked great
Motor doesn’t start or blade assembly doesn’t rotate?
1. Check whether the bottom of the power pod is clean and ensure no food blocks connection when placing it on the container. 2. There is too much food in the container. 3. The unit is overheated. Unplug and wait for about 20 minutes before using it again. 4. Make sure the power pod is securely placed on the lid. 5. Check whether the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet.
Food is unevenly chopped?
Maybe you’ve chopped too much food at one time, or the pieces are too big. Cut the food into smaller pieces. Chop smaller amounts per batch.
Food is chopped too fine or too watery?
1. The food has been over-processed. Use brief pulses or process the food for a shorter time. 2. Let the chopping blade assembly stops completely between pulses.