Extreme Quiet Food Chopper & Meat Processor
- Your time-saver: the food processor allows food prep in seconds with a simple button press.
- Over-temperature protection: this electric food chopper will automatically stop work to enable itself to be cooled down sufficiently in high-temperature conditions.
- 2L BPA-free glass bowl: 8-cup large capacity meets both daily needs and family gatherings.
- Very strong and durable: 300 watt powerful motor drives the double-layer 4 detachable stainless steel blades to chop, grind or shred ingredients quickly.
|Product Dimensions||8.74*7.28*10.24 inches||Power||300W|
|Item Weight||5.59 pounds||Operating Mode||Button|
Cut meat, fruits, onions, garlic and vegetables, mixed jam
|Key Features||8-cup Large Capacity and 4 Detachable Blades; Low-noise Technology|
|Material||2L Glass Bowl ( BPA Free) + Stainless Steel Blades||Detachable Available||Yes|
Electric Food Processor & Food ChopperH. MartinWhen I'm without a food processor, it's something that I think I don't need and then I get a great one and realize what I've been missing! My first food processor got knocked off a counter and broke and I didn't think I needed a new one. But I got the opportunity to try this one and I was so wrong! This is such a great gadget for the kitchen! It will grind meat and chop fruits, vegetables and cheeses. It's easy to use and has a non-slip bottom to make sure it doesn't slip. It has an 8 cup capacity and is easy to clean! I've been using it for a while now and it's been durable and sturdy. And I really like that it's such an affordable price! This would make a great gift!
Can make salsa,hummus,sun dried tomato cream cheese...ect, and leave it in the bowl and refrigerate!Amazon CustomerSo easy to clean..rinse and put in the dishwasher! If something happens to this one,I am getting another right away!
Really nice affordable food processorLarry Puccinelli JrHas worked flawless so far. Hopefully it is durable as well. Time will tell.
Love thisJeaniemChopped an entire head of cauliflower in 30 seconds. Easy to use and easy to clean.
AMAZING QUALITYRobinI just used this to chop up some veggies to make a stew in my pressure cooker. It worked perfectly. I cut up big chunks of yam, placed and chopper, and it was cut up in seconds. Same with the other veggies. I’m really happy that the base is glass.
Great productigon30Really good. The glass vase is an A+ very easy to use and very powerful. So happy with this product
Recommended !DGSuper nice gadget for the price. Great space saver. Recommended!
I like itE. F. K.Sturdy machine. Works well. Glass bowl with plastic top. I easily chopped raw broccoli and cauliflower for soup in seconds.
Assembles for use easily. Easy to control. Easy to clean.
I really like the size and power of this machine. Doesn't take a lot of room to store away.
In loveJesus cebreroGreat product
Works greatcarrie diazI LOVE this machine.
Motor doesn’t start or blade assembly doesn’t rotate?
1. Check whether the bottom of the power pod is clean and ensure no food blocks connection when placing it on the container. 2. There is too much food in the container. 3. The unit is overheated. Unplug and wait for about 20 minutes before using it again. 4. Make sure the power pod is securely placed on the lid. 5. Check whether the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet.
Food is unevenly chopped?
Maybe you’ve chopped too much food at one time, or the pieces are too big. Cut the food into smaller pieces. Chop smaller amounts per batch.
Food is chopped too fine or too watery?
1. The food has been over-processed. Use brief pulses or process the food for a shorter time. 2. Let the chopping blade assembly stops completely between pulses.