- Your time-saver: the food processor allows food prep in seconds with a simple button press.
- Over-temperature protection: this electric food chopper will automatically stop work to enable itself to be cooled down sufficiently in high-temperature conditions.
- 2L BPA-free glass bowl: 8-cup large capacity meets both daily needs and family gatherings.
- Very strong and durable: 300 watt powerful motor drives the double-layer 4 detachable stainless steel blades to chop, grind or shred ingredients quickly.
|Product Dimensions||8.74*7.28*10.24 inches||Power||300W|
|Item Weight||5.59 pounds||Operating Mode||Button|
Cut meat, fruits, onions, garlic and vegetables, mixed jam
|Key Features||8-cup Large Capacity and 4 Detachable Blades; Low-noise Technology|
|Material||2L Glass Bowl ( BPA Free) + Stainless Steel Blades||Detachable Available||Yes|
Compact and easy to cleanPattiI love this works great and so easy to clean
Great productDiane W. Newport15 year old grandson does a lot of cooking. He loves this product! Has had it since Christmas 2020.
Very pleased.Bay-YgnI’m very pleased with this electric processor. Easy to use and clean.
Perfect size.Amazon CustomerIt was easy to use.
It's an amazing Electric Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper !!Taki NymanLoveeee it!! : ) so easy to use.
GoodNgoc NguyenRun smoothly and powerful
GiftBetty Lou smithGave as gift
A one bowl wonderJeanneVery quiet. I like how I have only one think glass bowl. Not meant for meat or thick items. I've used it for bread crumbs, to coleslaw, chicken salad. Very impressed.
Quiet but powerful and efficient.KBThis thing is amazingly quiet and efficient. The glass bowl is awesome and the blades being on top are ingenious.
Should read manual first! Don’t operate 15 seconds continuouslyLei P.It doesn’t work after running long time. I thought it broke. After read manual, know what’s happening. Waiting 20 minutes and working again. Trigger protection .
Motor doesn’t start or blade assembly doesn’t rotate?
1. Check whether the bottom of the power pod is clean and ensure no food blocks connection when placing it on the container. 2. There is too much food in the container. 3. The unit is overheated. Unplug and wait for about 20 minutes before using it again. 4. Make sure the power pod is securely placed on the lid. 5. Check whether the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet.
Food is unevenly chopped?
Maybe you’ve chopped too much food at one time, or the pieces are too big. Cut the food into smaller pieces. Chop smaller amounts per batch.
Food is chopped too fine or too watery?
1. The food has been over-processed. Use brief pulses or process the food for a shorter time. 2. Let the chopping blade assembly stops completely between pulses.