Elechomes Vacuum Sealer With Powerful Suction
- Save your money and time: Elechomes vacuum sealer preserves food up to 8x longer than traditional ways by depriving your food of oxygen.
- Convenient built-in cutter & roll bag storage: user-friendly built-in cutter and roll bag storage allow you to make custom-sized bags with ease, prevent the roll bag from being exposed outside to produce the dust and save your space.
- Powerful suction dry and moist mode: 2020 updated turbo motor with 85KPA strong suction for faster and better vacuum sealing result.
- Removable drip tray dishwasher safe: Elechomes vacuum sealing machine with newest removable drip tray design.
- Bonus starter kits: Elechomes electric vacuum sealer comes with a full set of professional starter kits that include 1*Extra-long vacuum roll bag(11.5x80in), 10*Pre-cut bags(10x8in) and 5*Pre-cut bags (10x6in) which are perfect for vacuum and seal options. 1*Vacuum accessory hose, 1*Replacement foam gasket.
|Product Dimensions||15 x 8.6 x 3.8 inches||Item model number||UM1501|
|Item Weight||4.7 pounds||Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fully Starter Kits Included:|
1x Vacuum Roll Bag(11.5x80in)
5x Pre-cut Bags(10x8in)
5x Pre-cut bags (10x6in)
1x Vacuum Pumping Hose
1x Replacement Foam Gasket
1x User Manual
Very easy to useSharonUsed this to vacuum seal 1/2 hog and a 1/4 cow. Was fast easy to use. Only draw back os that the roll does not fit in holder until it is nearly gone making it difficult to use cutter.
FoodSaver for butcheringjohn h alfordIt's great for meats when I'm doing venison the wife uses it for corn makes it last longer
No frills machine for beginnersNilanga GunaratnaThis is definitely a vacuum sealer for beginners. It's a no frills machine with few buttons. There is definitely a learning curve, but I think that is to the fault of me never having vacuum sealed something before this, not due to a manufacturer issue. I was able to seal several different foods. The plastic bags that come with this product are very high quality. They definitely seem reusable. I really appreciated that the booklet gives you a tip to seal leaving a few inches at the end. That way, when you cut open the other side of the bag to use the product, you have extra space left on the other side to reuse the same bag next time.
Sealed the dealChristina G
Sucks , but thats the good thing .PepperdudeIt sucks , but that is a good thing . Sucks out the air , but then seals the air out . Great in my opinion .
All~In~One Vacuum SealerHexdragonAll~In~One Vacuum Sealer, holds the bag roll, cuts the bag roll and seals the bag
Easy & Simple To Use:
1st Use Was For Marinading Steaks.......
I placed the steaks in the marinade and vacuumed the air out, let sit about 2 hours......
2nd Use Was Purchasing A Bulk Package Of Chicken Breasts, broke down into servings, marinated 6 individual breasts and left 4 breast plain, vacuumed the air out and place in freezer........ I Like The Idea Vacuumed Sealed will last longer in my freezer and I can pre~marinade for different meal planning.....
saves money and easy to useSopeDuring the summer a lot of my friends give us a lot of home grown vegetables and normally we can't finish them all before having to throw them out, this vacuum sealer can seal the vegetable for months and it's easy to use, if you follow the directions properly. Struggled at first, but I realized that you have to press down with both hands on the edges to lock it in before sealing! Since then it's a breeze to seal a lot of the stuff we buy in bulk. My dad also give us fish from his trips and we cut them in fish steaks and freeze them, works out great! I'm gonna order the containers as well and try it out. I like how the roller is inside the machine and it looks good on the countertop with the stainless steel finish. Good buy.
Nice product and easy to useChristina LauFast shipper nice product and easy to use I love it Now i can keep my meat or fruit fresh
Works Well!Anna TThis is a great kitchen vacuum sealer! It’s pretty simple to use and works well to prepare foods to freeze. Def a money saver to help our food last longer! It has been working great so far!