- Pro food dehydrator: Elechomes UD3501 has a 30L large capacity and 8-tray design give you more drying space, it is perfect for drying batches of foods like beef jerky, fruits, veggies, herbs even dog treats and cookies.
- User-friendly 4 presets: the time and temperature are adjustable from 00:01-99:00 hours, 100°F~172°F, and that high temperature means you can make jerky from start-to-finish in this machine without precooking.
- Powerful drying system: this dehydrator has a right-mounted fan, It’s quiet and very efficient makes drying foods a breeze. Reasonable heat dissipation design and automatic shutdown function keep you away from any safety hazards.
- Temp/time simultaneous display: unlike other dehydrator machines that alternate display temperature or time, our dehydrator adopts dual-LED screen display temp/time simultaneously.
|Dimensions||20 x 14 x 12 inches||Item model||UD3501|
|Item Weight||20 pounds||Color||Black|
● Touch-control LED Display
● Dishwasher safe trays and accessories
● Automatic shutoff
● Overheat protection
● Timer (00:01-99:00)
● Adjustable temperature (100°F~172°F)
● Extends the shelf life of your favorite foods
● Included recipe book with 50 original recipes
Specifications and Accessories
● Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
● Power: 350W
● 8 x food grade 304 Stainless Steel Trays Tray Size: 11.8 x 13.8 in
● 4 x silicone mesh screen Size: 10.2 x 13.4 in
● 3 x Fruit Roll Sheet Size: 7.9 x 11.8 in
8 food-grade trays in a stainless steel housing deliver an unmatched cooking experience. A right-mounted motor and internal fan ensure even air circulation during dehydration, so there's no need to worry about rotating your food.
What a great air fryerR. A. PacholskiI saw this appliance on the prepper poperrie and she was 100% correct. I've made fries, pork chops, chicken and a few other things so far. They all turned out great. I know that there are many other brands out there that are more famous and cost more too, but I'd tell anyone to check this one out.
Easy to useDevin SaundersThe preset function is super easy to use, i tried to make beef jerky and it works very well, fast and quiet.