6.3 Quart AG61B Air Fryer
- Why Elechomes AG61B air fryer? Gives you the crispy feel but with 90% less oil than a traditional deep fryer, enjoy your favorite fried foods in a healthy, guilt-free way.
- Rapid heating double vortex fan: Unique and Innovative double fan design, 80% faster 3D hot-air circulation cooks your ingredients from all angles with no oil needed, maintain its original flavor with crispy taste.
- 6.3 QT non-stick easily clean basket: 6.3-quart large capacity is a great choice for big families, which is enough for 4-7 people, frying up to 1kg(2.2lb) french fries or a whole chicken at a time.
- 6 Smart presets & easy to use: choose from 6 pre-set cooking programs (French Fries, Chicken, Seafood, Steak, Shrimp, and Desserts) with effortless one-touch. You can also precisely control the working time (1-60 minutes) and temperature (180-400°F) with the easy-to-use LED touchscreen.
- Air fry every day with 120 healthy recipes book.
|Product Dimensions||11.6 x 15 x 13.9 inches||Model number||AG61B|
|Item Weight||18.46 pounds||Capacity||6.3 QT|
Air fryerLGThis is my first air fryer. And I love how fast this works. I’ve never had chicken as juicy as it was when I use my air fryer
Great air fryerDalana RodgersThis fryer works well, and with the squared off shape fits well on the cabinet
Perfect little cooking companionAni IdicullaLoved the product. Just spray some Pam on the surfaces. Super easy to clean. May have to use a used toothbrush to clean side of the fan fins.
Top notch Air Fryer!tamalam
Buy it now - saves time and money !!!
Amazing my mom love it!Manquez🔥can’t complain about anything about.
PerfectErika rossLove this great investment I highly recommend it
Well worth every penny!XerophreakLarge basket means more food. Quite motor means I don't have a Mac truck in my kitchen. Food taste amazing, and cleanup is simple. Wanted one of these for a while, and I'm mad I waited so long to get it.
awesome air fryerAmazon Customerworks perfect every time!!!
Easy to useApril WillisFirst night, we cooked steaks in it....delicious! Easy to use and can be used to cook anything.
Very responsive customer servicePamela K. LoreyAfter several months I got the dreaded E2 error code and my air fryer stopped working. I contacted Elechomes by email and received a reply the very next day. They suggested that I try some things to see if it resolved the problem, but nothing helped. I tested other appliances in the same outlet and tried the air fryer in another outlet, but nothing worked. They told me to return the broken one and they would replace it. By this time I had disposed of all the original packaging, so I took it to UPS and they packed it and sent it back via USPS. The label had been supplied by Elechomes so there were no shipping charges, but the packing charges were $40. I mentioned this to Elechomes and they offered to pay half of the charge. They received the broken one back in less than a week and notified me that another one was on its way to me. So far, everything seems to be working. I did not have any problems with their customer service department. They were great to work with.