To be honest, at first I was skeptical since I have never heard of this manufacturer and was honestly shopping for a Dr. Brown or Phillips sterilizer. The product didn’t have many reviews which was another factor that placed some doubt. BUT it looked spacious enough to fit in all the bottles I used for the day plus pumping parts so I thought I would give it a try. This is a first run review, so my opinion might change, but as of now I would give it 10 starts if I could. The devise is absolutely amazing!!! Has enough room and drying function is such a bonus. I tossed my drying rack since even if you overload the sterilizer with more bottles than what it says it could fit in, they still come out DRY!!!! I love it! I am using tall 9oz glass Phillips Avent bottles which are a pain to dry on the rack (takes a full day to dry inside) and they were completely dry. I cants describe how happy I am!! Sooo here is the summary of pros and cons:
- large enough to fit in 8 bottles (I dried 4 wide mouth Avent and 4 wide mouth Dr. Brown bottles at the same time)
- super easy to use and has very clear instructions manual
- has both, sterilizing and drying functions
- really truly works!!! Things come out absolutely dry with no residual moisture in the nipple crevices
- it is pretty big (you can get a rough idea based on the picture next to the coffee machine)
Now that I finished sterilizing and drying in 1/4 the time I usually spend, the only thing I wish for is for this company to also make a bottle washer haha. Moms can dream :)
3.5 months later and it is still working great! I steam and dry bottles every single day and this has been a HUGE help given very limited countertop space for drying. I turn it on and 72 (or 52 depending on the cycle you choose) min later everything is sterile and dry and ready to be put away!!! Otherwise Big bottles and pumping supplies take hours to thoroughly dry inside. LOVE IT!